Why the Bulldog?
The bulldog is our mascot because it symbolizes Ventera’s attributes:
- Kind and Easy-going temperament
- Tenacious and Courageous attitude
- Loyal and Gracious behavior
Put the bulldog to work for you!
Here are some fast facts about our employees:
- Ventera’s annual staff retention is approximately 92% with a 3-year average of over 85%
- Our employees have an average of 15+ years of relevant work experience
- More than 80% of Ventera’s employees have advanced degrees and/or relevant work certifications
- Ventera’s staff has an average tenure of nearly 5 years with our firm.
The Ventera Way
Ventera’s mission is to be a growing business technology consulting firm recognized for earning the loyalty of clients and employees by committing to their success. We achieves mission success by synergizing three key enabling components on every project:
Ventera’s employees, beyond their qualifications and experience, exemplify the following values in the performance of our work for every customer:
Desire to Serve – We regularly put the needs of our customers, colleagues, and organization above our own.
Strong Work Ethic – We are committed to completing every project in a thorough and timely manner that creates long term value for our customers.
Respect and Teamwork – We value each other’s ideas and the diverse talents of our coworkers and customers, collaborating on our success.
Continuous Learning – We focus on developing expertise into thought leadership and guidance for our customers.
Fun – We enjoy what we do and express that enthusiasm in our work and our community.
Trust – We strive to earn the trust of our customers and colleagues, and keep this bond strong.
Ventera’s customer-centric approach is unique and is a primary driver of our track record of making our customers successful. We consistently strive to be strategic enablers of business success. Our approach combine:
- A deep understanding of the business of each client
- Our knowledge of successful business practices, proven methodologies and technical possibilities
- Our ability to strategically align the solution to business results
- Lessons learned from years of success
- Rely on a highly effective team of talented professionals
Ventera hires extraordinary, talented professionals, who possess top education and training credentials. Most of our employees have both business process and technology consulting experience, and collectively, Ventera has expertise in a myriad of industries, ranging from IT, financial services and the telecommunications industries in both Government and commercial customers. Our people embrace the Ventera culture, and innately enjoy helping others succeed.
Ventera offers one of the most competitive benefits packages for a company of any size, a rewarding work experience, and focus on individual and team growth and success, which results in highly experienced and committed teams.